Nga Tawa Diocesan School for Girls
Nga Tawa Diocesan School, in Marton, is a state-integrated, Anglican girls’ boarding school situated in the heart of the country area Rangitikei. Founded in 1891, the school is renowned for high academic achievement, an onsite Equestrian Academy with internationally recognized riding instructors as well as excellent performing and visual arts programmes. Nga Tawa has a small student population of 290 girls so each student is individually known and receives the highest level of pastoral care. This is shown by the high academic achievements, with 100% of students achieving NCEA Level 1 & 2 and 98% achieving NCEA Level 3.